£7.15 – £14.95
- For densely planted aquariums & for aquariums with a low fish population.
- Contains necessary Nitrate and Phosphate.
- Can be used in conjunction with TNC Plugs.
- Will not cause algae.
- Ideal for use with CO2 injection or TNC Carbon.
- Shrimp safe fertiliser.
- Can be tailored for use when Estimative Index (E.I) dosing.
TNC Complete is an aquatic plant food specially formulated for use in all planted aquariums. For aquariums where the fish load is not meeting the requirements to supply the necessary Nitrate and Phosphate TNC Complete is ideal for making up this shortfall.
TNC Complete contains a balanced blend of Nitrogen, Phosphorous and Potassium as well as Magnesium and all the important trace elements.
1ml per 10 litres of tank water per week.
Dose can be increased to 2 or 3 times per week depending on plant growth, water changes etc.
1ml per 10 litres of tank water 3x per week will give a dose similar to the Estimative Index levels – Be sure to change 50% of your water once per week to remove organic waste from the plants.
1.5% N, 0.2% P, 5% K, 0.8% Mg, 0.08% Fe, 0.018% Mn, 0.002% Cu, 0.01% B, 0.01% Zn, 0.001% Mo, EDTA
[blog cat=”138″ count=”15″ title=”true” meta=”false”]